Due to popular demand, People 1st and The Caterer are pleased to announce that the entry deadline for the 2016 Shine Awards has been extended until 3 June!
Part of the Women 1st campaign and now in their 11th year, the Shine Awards are the only awards that celebrate the unique skills and contribution that women, and those who support their career progression, bring to the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industry.
There are seven categories now open for entry, including four brand-new categories for 2016:
- Rising Star
- Mentor of the Year (open to men and women)
- NEW - Innovator of the Year
- NEW - Ambassador of the Year (open to men and women)
- NEW - Best Initiative to Retain and Develop Women
- NEW - Best Place for Women to Work
- Woman of the Year
Entries close at 6pm on 3 June 2016, and the winners will be at a black-tie dinner at 8 Northumberland Avenue, Central London on 3 October 2016.
The evening will also announce the winner of the Robyn Jones Lifetime Achievement Award, which will be chosen by an expert panel.