The 2013 Women 1st Conference was fantastic and truly professional down to the last little detail. We sent our intern along and she is totally pumped and feeling very inspired! Thank you for a great dayKatie Robertson
Women 1st Conference 2014July 03, 2014 09:00
Unlock your potential!
Our 2014 conference features two keynote speakers, two panel sessions, a sofa interview and six workshops. It’s an interactive one-day event, packed with inspiration, aspiration, debate, discussion, learning and networking.
This year’s theme is ‘unlock your potential’ and we’ll be encouraging you to think about how you can make your own personal pledges for change throughout the day!
Whether you want to re-energise your career, make new connections or just want to hear from some truly inspirational women and men, there’s something at the Women 1st Conference for you. And you'll get a year's individual Women 1st membership (worth £120) absolutely FREE when you book your ticket!
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Carla Buzasi, editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post UK and global editorial director for HuffPost Lifestyle will talk about her take on the Third Metric.
- Women 1st patron, Lynne Franks, will be in conversation with Jacqueline Gold, CEO of Ann Summers
- Take part in an interactive debate with AT Kearney on the ‘rise of the female economy’, following their recent research paper
- Andy Lopata will tell us that dealing business cards is not the answer to networking!
- Choose from six engaging workshops on topics including how to use humour in business, the art of saying no, avoiding burnout and whether 9-5 is the best way to make a living
You'll even have the opportunity to have a free headshot photograph taken by John Cassidy, The Headshot Guy!
This event is ideal for emerging female leaders and future talent, from all industries and walks of life.
Want to know more?
Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London, W1K 6JP
Tickets: £349 per person
Women 1st member ticket: 20% off full-price ticket (please enter your individual membership number into the promotional code field when booking to get your 20% discount)
All prices are subject to VAT
Book your place at the Women 1st Conference and receive a FREE three month Gold service with Journolink – an interactive PR platform that links businesses of all sizes and sectors to journalists, broadcasters and bloggers. Review the benefits of the Journolink Gold Service here. To redeem your free trial, after you’ve booked your place at the Women 1st Conference, simply email email@example.com to retrieve your promotional code.
You’ll also get a year’s FREE individual annual membership to Women 1st (worth £120)!
The first 25 men to book will get their tickets for half-price! To take advantage of this offer, enter the promotional code MEN25 when booking your ticket. Once they're gone, they're gone, so don't delay!More Information Return to Events